Advocate Borun Kumar Biswas is a founder of Special Marriage Bangladesh Services based at Dhaka, bangladesh and all most all over the world. .
Don’t miss anything. Follow Us.


Answer: One can lead his or her marriage / conjugal life without changing his/her religious

Answer: Yes, it does. In fact, The intended male must have completed his age of 21 and the female her age of 18, according to the Gregorian calendar.

Answer: Every individual should submit the following documents:

  1. Coart Marriage Affidavit
  2. Notice Before 14 days of Marriage
  3. Color photographs 6 copies.
  4. Photo copy of National ID card/ Passport (4 pages).
  5. Photo copy of Birth Registration Certificate.

The marriage be solemnized either at the office of the Registrar or at such other place, within reasonable distance of the Registrar , the parties desire: Provided that the Government may prescribe the conditions under which such marriages may be solemnized at places other than the Registrar’s office, and the additional fees to be paid thereupon.

Every person marriage under this Act who, during the life time of his/her wife or husband, contract may other marriage shall be subject to the penalties.

Every person making, signing or attesting any declaration of certificate prescribe by this Act, containing a statement which is false shall be deemed guilty of the offence described in section 199 of the Penal Code.

A person professing any religious who marriage under this Act shall have the same rights and be subject to the same disabilities in regard to any righto succession to any property

when a marriage is intended to be solemnized under this Act, one of the parties must give notice in writing as per first schedule to the registrar before 14 days.

The marriage shall be solemnized in the presence of the Registrar and of the three witnesses who sign to the declaration.

The parties should arrange refreshment for the witness, Registrar and the others who remain present at the moment.

The Divorce Act shall apply to all marriages contracted under this Act, as per the conditions prescribed classes (1), (2) or (4) of section 2 of this Act.